Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Just checkin'

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JackalsIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I know I haven't posted in a while, but I was just wantin' to check if the market still wants a David Bust to go with the Katchoo/Francine Busts. Since he is on almost everything the other two are on, why not a bust as well?
    Once again, just checkin' on the market!
    Oh, and I can't wait to get my hands on a SiP novel (whenever those come out!) that would rule all!

    Thanks everyone, I'll post some more stuff later on!


    ------------------
    I got Volume 10 of SiP, when's the next one?
    I can't wait!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dags's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JackalsIII:

    Oh, and I can't wait to get my hands on a SiP novel (whenever those come out!) that would rule all!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Now see? Someone else has heard of Sip novels. Where are they?

    biggrin Dags


    ------------------
    [looks stunned]
    I'm suppose to say something???

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trapped in Terry's head.....


    Darth

    ------------------
    "Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn't there."
    -Jerry Fanrsworth, 'Job, A Comedy of Justice' by R.A. Heinlein

  4. #4
    D quixote
    Guest D quixote's Avatar

    Post

    I personally would like to see David get his own bust. It's the least Terry could do for putting him thru so much! tongue That's my two-cents anyway. wink

    I haven't posted here in a loooong time. Hope everyone is doin' fine.

    ------------------


  5. #5
    Inactive Member JackalsIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I hope Jaxom 27 doesn't mind me quoting him from the "Girl on Issue 22 thread":
    Jaxom 27:
    Why groan, Darth? Oh, wait, that's that OTHER debate we have around here...I think we NEED to see what happens to David, since he's such a major player in the overall picture...
    ------------------
    "He's such a major player in the overall picture" See! He deserves a bust! Come on people! Okay, I just want to keep you all inform that David rules

    ------------------
    I got Volume 10 of SiP, when's the next one?
    I can't wait!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dags's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darth Fett:
    Trapped in Terry's head.....


    Darth

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Grozit!. Anyone wanna go in there and dig it out?

    ------------------
    [looks stunned]
    glr
    I'm suppose to say something???

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not without a flame thrower, a samurai sword, a flak jacket, and a box of Jr. Mints....


    Darth



    ------------------
    "Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn't there."
    -Jerry Fanrsworth, 'Job, A Comedy of Justice' by R.A. Heinlein

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •